----------------------------------------

BLACK AND WHITE

Monday, 10 August 2015


These pictures sure bring back memories of my London trips! During my first year at University, I went down south a handful of times to explore the city and many of its gems - second year however, I was only able to hop down twice - these were taken back in March by Hoxton Square where Francesca and I attended a little event, but first we stopped by Bill's Restaurant for the first time. I absolutely love the shape of this dress from Boohoo with its over-layer and minimalistic look, which I paired with these dainty heels that I also bought a while back. 

One thing for sure is that I'll be returning back (hopefully in the next month or so)! The city holds places that I can't wait to see again and there's stiil a bucketful of places I'm yet to see - what would be some of your must-see sites there? Hope you all have a lovely week up ahead!    
 

Dress - Boohoo / Shoes - ASOS / Scarf - Vintage / Necklace - Dorothy Perkins / Watch - Daniel Wellington

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN' | EMAIL | LOOKBOOK

6 comments:

  1. You look great girl! Love the chic and simple outfit and those shoes are really pretty.

    Style..A Pastiche! - Indian Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dress and the scarf! So pretty! x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your outfit here, the scarf added such a lovely touch to the whole look. You look beautiful!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super elegant look! Love the scarf and shoes especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.