----------------------------------------

CLASSIC INVESTMENT PIECES

Saturday, 20 September 2014

 It's only natural to want to 'revamp' your wardrobe in time for another beginning and in my case, Second Year is just around the corner! On the contrary to all my previous beginnings - alongside my big love for minimalistic looks - this 'update' is going to be very 'classic investments' based. At the top of my list has to be a suit given my legal career route and even then, a timeless blazer and skirt are just two pieces which are pretty versatile in itself. Likewise, a watch is something I'm hoping to get my hands on soon as a super early birthday present for oneself. Watch shopping, I can guarantee you, can be such a difficult task - luckily I've spotted this one out and about and love its simplicity. The same goes the shirt too, in that you really can't go wrong in sticking to the basics.
 
I absolutely love scents and Dolce & Gabbana's 'The One', despite the fact I haven't actually had it in over two years, still today has to be my favourite, as it's pretty distinguishable from all the perfumes I've tried and lasts for quite some time. And lastly, I'm still on the lookout for a sturdy to-go satchel and whilst Cambridge satchels (or lookalikes, for that matter) do the job just fine, I'm still pretty undecided. Bags big and sturdy enough to fit in University books are difficult ones to find - do let me know if you have any recommendations!
 
I've been a little quiet on my blog since September but now that the one of the busiest weeks I've encountered is over, I'm happily getting back into my routine - hope you having a lovely weekend!
 
Watch - Daniel Wellington / Blazer & Skirt - Mango / Shirt - River Island / Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' - Boots / Bag - DP
 

4 comments:

  1. Mmm would love that Daniel Wellington watch!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wardrobe staples :) I am in need of a good black blazer!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are mind kinda pieces. I can totally see you wearing this outfit (whilst being all professional and awesome with your law stuff)

    xo

    www.thisisfrancescarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the perfect classic picks :) Love the skirt and watch X

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.