----------------------------------------

SOUTH KENSINGTON

Sunday, 17 August 2014

 
I'm slowly working my way across London and likewise to Notting Hill, South Kensington has simply just the prettiest houses I've ever seen! Given I've grown up in a small area, I'm still dazed from these beautiful streets and of course, they make the greatest backdrop. It may appear my growing fondness for London and all of its whimsical features is becoming a tad obsessive but I have no idea just how I manage to not take pictures of it all! Come September when I hopefully become a proud SLR owner, I shall return to these streets and ecstatically 'snap' away.
 
And for such a trip, I couldn't resist wearing my first co-ordinate from Choies.com! Admittedly I did have second thoughts over it as the skirt was a lot more flouncy than expected - which wasn't really an issue - but I couldn't resist updating my little pastel collection, that too with a little 3D touch! I'm not one to jump straightaway to 'trends' as it takes a little convincing to try something out of my comfort zone but I don't ever think I could ever get tired of this!
 
 
Co-ordinate - Choies / Shoes - Call it Spring / Hat - Boohoo / Necklace - Dorothy Perkins    

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This outfit is so pretty, you look lovely :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is just so pretty and cute! It looks great on you!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this co ord set, not too flouncy at all
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous here! I love the co-ord set, such a pretty design :) great choice of shoot location too, I love South Kensington. <3

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Choies.com, I bought a lovely flower crown a few months ago! South ken is gorgeous, I lived there last year but unfortunately not anymore, it's such a nice area! x

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. suuuch a cute look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is really pretty!

    peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, I love love love the dress! The it looks lovely with the sheer patterned layer!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    P.S. I have a giveaway over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute shirt and necklace! I loove flowers :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.