----------------------------------------

LITTLE MOMENTS

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

 
There's a part of me that feels guilty from being a little absent from my blog with the outside world constantly interfering. At the end of the day though, not a lot can be done about it and given I still enjoy snapping away pictures out and about, I'd rather share with you guys something I'm happy with myself. Aside from that though, you can also find these 'little moments' over the past month over to my instagram (@wishuponasmile) - Ramadan has just gone, we've had a lot of family and friends over and I've been occupied with several bits and bobs - some of which I can't wait to share with you!
 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! and never feel bad for being away from your blog.. sometimes "life" just happens, I think we all understand and can definitely relate :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.