----------------------------------------

IN THE BLOOM

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

 
Casual trips into town with Francesca always mean 'hey, let's quickly snap some blog pictures' (story of our lives) and it's always surprising to find somewhere, somewhat unexpectedly , 'new' to take them! It's also very 'new' of me to have my hair down in a plait and whilst I do have big love for plaited do's, I just never felt I could quite pull it off. On the contrary, this little floral number is something I've had for as long as I remember - and perhaps even one of the first dresses I've been given!  
 
Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!
 
 
Dress - F&F / Bag - Debenhams

2 comments:

  1. Your hair really suits you & I love the pattern of your dress! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks great braided like this! This floral dress is adorable on you too! The color is great!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.