----------------------------------------

City of London

Sunday, 8 June 2014

 
Having just booked tickets for yet another day trip to London, my excitement to come back once again have reached a whole new level! This was  back in March with the family where we all did a little wedding-season shopping (pictures to show soon!) which was nicely rounded up with some delicious Indian cuisine. Whilst I've gone more with my friends to London, I think it's a whole lot different when it comes to family - especially with my many little sisters all being as equally as ecstatic!
 
I have a good strong feeling that goofy, exaggerated smiley pictures will soon become a niche to this blog and I, so I sure hope you guys like my very awkward smile! I've worn this dress here before but couldn't resist to wear it again for its lovable florals and when paired up with this coat - which I've worn countless times - it all feels pretty put-together, don't you think?
 
I have a few little odd exams to yet be completed but hopefully this London trip after shall definitely be a great way to kick off the start of my Summer - hope you're all doing well and have a lovely week ahead! 
 
Dress - Boohoo / Coat - Chicwish / Boots - Office / Bag - Dune
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR GOOFY, EXAGGERATED SMILEY PHOTOS.

    xo
    www.thisisfrancescarose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.