----------------------------------------

'Rehab' by Lush Cosmetics Review

Friday, 21 February 2014

 
Having dyed the tips of my hair last year, I was facing serious issues on how to maintain it. My hair is fairly thick and thankfully healthy too but since dying it, it didn't feel as soft and I was having second thoughts on dying it in the first place! I recently came across 'Rehab' by Lush (my first product from them!) and since I've always loved their scents, I figured I'd give it a go!
 
Aimed to give a little TLC to dyed hair, through using 'Rehab', I did start feeling a change given that you also grab yourself its trusty conditioner 'Retread' (which I was kindly given to sample) but I wasn't entirely convinced. On one hand, my hair did feel fairly softer but it still 'looked' a little rough even after several washes. The 'scent/smell' as well has popped up some mixed views in that it takes a while getting used to, a little unusual and doesn't meet Lushs' standard of lovable scents. Although for me personally, I didn't mind in the slightest. As a shampoo and conditioner, it's nice and suitable to use for general TLC-ing, still does 'better' your hair and smells pleasant enough - scoring three of the five stars!  
 
  So all in all, I've learnt to love the product and whilst it's no magical 'rehab', it wasn't solely disappointing. If you're willing to try something new or looking to maintain coloured hair on a general basis, it'll be of some use. If in need of some serious remedy however, I'd personally recommend deep conditioners and hair oils for a noticeable and healthy difference!*
 
Hope this has been helpful, even if in the tiniest bit! - if any of you have used this or recommend others, it's be wonderful for you to share by commenting!
 
 
*Just to add, all thoughts and views above of the following product are of my own.

5 comments:

  1. looks like a really nice product!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like it would be just a good shampoo, love the review!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame it wasn't sensational, but at least it didn't make your hair fall out! Haha!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try some Lush products - never had any!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame it wasn't amazing but at least it wasn't awful! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.