----------------------------------------

Looking Back

Wednesday, 12 February 2014

 


I completely forgot about these pictures which were shot all the back in September and as-a-matter-of-fact-ly, this was my first outfit I wore to university! It's pretty nostaglic looking back to these in that I still remember the induction, still in contact with all the people I met back then and I can't believe it was so long ago. Also, frankly I couldn't help but miss the days of sunshine, just how long has it been?!
 
Hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday!
 

3 comments:

  1. AWWW You look fantastic! I love your bag, so stylish!!
    Hopefully sunny days begin soon!

    xo

    Maddy
    Freaky Fashion Friday
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! :) x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coat! :)

    http://sophiemizrachi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.