----------------------------------------

Magna Carta

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Happy 2014, everyone! With much revision to do, my final assignment due and that time of putting together CVs, I feel like I'm bombarded with so many things to do in such little space of time but to not see my old friends whilst they're in town,  is something I refused to let happen! It has definitely been rather relaxed start to the year (maybe a tad too relaxed) but I'm looking forward to getting it right this year and focusing on needs to get done. On another note, this is my first tartan piece in my wardrobe! I'm a little concerned it may look a little long, bearing in mind I'm 5'3 but I absolutely love the colour and also my new pair of boots which I simply can't get enough of. 

Also have you noticed my henna/mehendi pattern on my left hand? After having looked over my blog over the past year, I can't help but get excited when I share some fashionable perks of my mother's culture! It's something I'm definitely going to try and include more and more so let me know what you think! Hope your Christmas plans and holiday have been lovely!


Dress / Select - Coat / New Look - Boots / USC - Bag / Debenhams

6 comments:

  1. I love tartan! This dress is lovely on you =)

    Happy new year!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress and coat!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove your coat! and is that henna tattoo? the pattern is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I love this outfit! Tartan is one of my favourite trends and you pulled it off very nicely :)

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca
    -Krystin Tysire xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tartan dress, looks great with the brown boots
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.