----------------------------------------

There's no place like London!

Monday, 23 December 2013


The other day I went to visit a close friend all the way in beautiful London! This is one of my first (proper) journeys to London despite there only being one train journey which keeps us apart, oh. It's been a week since and I still can't get over how much I love it. With it being so close to Christmas, I absolutely loved seeing all the Crimbo decor but gigantic-fied! First things on our list to do were to, more or less, wander the streets of London and be crazily-hyped tourists. We also visited a rather adorable cafe called LadurĂ©e in Covent Garden - by far, the poshiest one I've ever been to - and despite the unruly student budget, it didn't stop us visit the very many shops along Oxford Street! To tell you the truth, we didn't exactly plan much, we even barely ate (oops) but even so, visiting London more often is definitely on my to-do list!

In all the excitement of seeing London, I completely forgot that this is my first time debuting my (first-ever) leather jacket from Miss Selfridge! This is one of them splurges which at the time seems amazing but after a while, you think 'damn, why did I spent so much?'. Nonetheless, it is my trusty investment and I seriously love it. On another note, I have been busy with my very many assignments and work due at university, Christmas shopping was such a huge task, family bits and bobs got in the way and things have been a wee little over the place! 

And lastly, please do excuse my absence over the past months! It's been a rough year but even so blogging is forever something I still love with a passion and I pinky promise it'll never happen again! 


Jacket - Miss Selfridge / Dress - Boohoo / Scarf - Topshop / Boots - Dorothy Perkins / Bag - Fiorelli

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.