----------------------------------------

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Wednesday, 25 December 2013


Merry Christmas, everyone! Oddly enough, despite not celebrating Christmas as a special day, my family and I are always nonetheless willing to put a bit festive cheer today! We've been (and even to this point) very busy prepping up a big turkey and all sorts of sides and dishes to go with it. There's always that feeling with spending Christmas with your loved ones and having a big family just makes it all the more memorable! Also, I'd like to thank Francesca, for letting me 'borrow' her rather lovely festive living room for these pictures (which has become an annual event I always look forward to!). 

I hope you all are having a rather lovely little Christmas of your own, with your loved ones and full of all the festive bits and bobs! 


Dress - Chicwish 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! This dress is adorable! Hope you had a lovely day :) Thanks for sending your link over tonight!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.