----------------------------------------

Merry Christmas Eve!

Tuesday, 24 December 2013


Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! It's definitely been a busy build-up to Christmas and finally (although it came so quickly), it's tomorrow! This was the first time I did some Christmas shopping (clearly didn't realise how much I had to spend prior to this, oops!) and there's no other place to go besides good ole Meadowhall! I always look forward to seeing the decor here and going to one shop to another was, whilst hectic, so exciting. It's definitely the season of giving which has such an epic sentimental feeling to it. The clock's ticking away so I wish you all a very little Christmas and have a lovely post coming right up tomorrow!


Coat - New Look / Dress - Monoboutique / Boots - Office / Bag - Fiorelli

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it haha I would recognise that ceiling anywhere. I work opposite Meadowhall (I am so thankful!) so shop here alllll the time. Love your blog!

    www.amyfrank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.