----------------------------------------

The Lost Wanderer

Monday, 4 November 2013


Happy Halloween! I think I've rediscovered my love for Halloween and when it comes to dressing up, that too without even spending a dime! Many of you may have already seen this pinafore dress a few times already but I seriously can't express just how versatile it is. My entire outfit, more or less, centred around my new hat which I impulsively brought towards the end of summer and never thought I'd debut it this way. All I needed to do was borrow my brother's bow tie and my old shirt and voila, a different take on a 'school girl' look! 


Pinafore Dress - Fashion Union / Shirt - Oasis / Bowtie - Borrowed / Straw Hat - Thrifted / Shoes - Next

10 comments:

  1. Oh you look so sweet! I love that hat as well, it's gorgeous :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable, love the location and general mood of these photos! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, love your pinafore dress <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pumpkin in a hat? This is all so precious! I would love if you would check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute! I love the pigtails

    Tosin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh this is such a cute look!
    Adore your pinafore

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are such cute photos :)
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww You look soo cute!! Your hat is so adorable, especially on Ms. pumpkin hehehe

    Xo

    Maddy
    Freaky Fashion Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.