----------------------------------------

Cupcakes on an Autumn Day

Sunday, 20 October 2013

There's an adorable cake shop nearby where I usually stroll by and I figured you can't go wrong in having one every now and then, so voila! It's that time again, where it's now transitioning to Autumn and I, for one, particularly rave about how much I love it. I've, more or less, been wearing dresses such as this, pairing it with my new light coat and my lovable boots. I also bought this bag for university (not really ideal but y'know) and seriously love how spacious it is, you'll definitely be seeing it more here!

Anyway, I can't believe it's already been a month or so since the start of university - if anything, there's been so much to it! Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN' | EMAIL | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA

Coat - Chicwish / Dress - Boohoo / Bag - Fiorelli / Boots - Internationcale

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are so cool. And I love that brilliant smile and those wonderful legs too. Wow!!!

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Those boots I am loving, it pops out a little edginess to your outfit. mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf - the swallow print is dainty and cute :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.