----------------------------------------

Autumn Inspiration

Saturday, 12 October 2013


Just leaving you with some Saturday inspiration before the start of a new week! Autumn, out of all the seasons, has to be my favourite season whether it be because of the layering, seasonal hues or the cosiness with a nice hot chocolate (new obsession). If anything, I can't wait to be making use of all the jumpers and boots in the back of my wardrobe and also, my new leather jacket - all of which I'll be sharing very soon! 

On another note, the start of university has been shaping up and a real good start but the workload itself is so intense, thank god for an alter-rex/me via blogging to cope through long hours in the library. I think, by far, this has been the hardest of transitions but nevertheless I look forward to how all of the many adventures will unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.