----------------------------------------

Then we're breaking all the rules

Sunday, 1 September 2013


Since the last post and this post, a lot has been going on but I'm glad to say I'm ready to get a move on with life! Love wearing these boots, really can't wait for Autumn to come. Anyway, another comeback from eFoxCity.com's mighty collection of jewellery with this beautiful gold-leaf necklace - genuinely love it to bits! They also have their discount evening dresses, men's t-shirts and also summer dresses online.

3 comments:

  1. You look SO beautiful. Lovely dress, very cool boots and those tights are wonderful on you. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty look - your floral dress constrasts beautifully with your studded boots!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.