----------------------------------------

Little Moments

Sunday, 22 September 2013


Happy Sunday! I have been looking for the occasional bits and bobs together in time for university, starting tomorrow. From pretty dresses to a pretty little organiser, a part of me is looking forward to a new start and cannot wait to see what this week will entail. Also along the lines of new beginnings, I have launched another sister blog today, based more on my career, called 'The Law Student' which I hope will be a good read in the coming years!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your bag?

    What make is it?

    Huge fan of the blog!

    check out mine?

    http://sylviazoe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the shoes! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.