----------------------------------------

One Step at a time

Saturday, 10 August 2013

Nah!! I regret many things that I've selfishly done in my past that hurt others! If you don't regret that...not sure you deserve the good things that you don't regret. Just saying!


Sometimes things are easier said than done, sometimes things are a lot harder than they seem and other times we aren't always in charge of what happens. But whatever happens, it's never the end because where there's a will, there's a way. Things here have been a little down-in-the-dumps but I have no reason to dwell and worry - just one step at a time! Anyhoo I'll be posting tomorrow (hopefully) and on the brighter side, just wanted to wish a very happy Eid Mubarak! And boy, I'm loving Pinterest - you can follow me on the link below!

Parfois, les choses sont plus faciles à dire qu'à faire, parfois, les choses sont beaucoup plus difficiles qu'il ne semble et parfois nous ne sommes pas toujours en charge de ce qui se passe. Mais quoi qu'il arrive, ce n'est jamais la fin parce que s'il ya une volonté, il ya un chemin. Choses ici ont été un peu négatif, mais je n'ai aucune raison de s'attarder et s'inquiéter- juste une étape à la fois! Anyhoo, je vais poster demain et sur ​​le côté positif, je voulais souhaiter un très joyeux Eid Mubarak! Et en plus, j'aime vraiment Pinterest - vous pouvez me suivre sur le lien ci-dessous!

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN' | EMAIL | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA

2 comments:

  1. Very true and inspirational, just need to be able to put it into practice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.