----------------------------------------

Hello August

Friday, 2 August 2013


With it being mid-way through Summer holidays (roughly), past mid-year and nearly the end of Ramadan, I've been far too anxious of what lies ahead in the coming weeks and months! I want to be jumping with joy that my life will take a whole other direction, along a whole new experience yet there's no way in saying whether everything will be okay. Sigh, I guess only time will tell. Darn you time, I have very little patience. 

C'est à mi-parcours des vacances d'été, il est passé à mi-année et c'est presque la fin du Ramadan, j'ai été trop anxieux de ce qui nous attend au cours des prochaines semaines et des mois! Je veux sauter avec joie que ma vie va prendre une toute autre direction, et également une toute nouvelle expérience mais il n'ya aucun moyen de dire si tout ira bien. Sigh, je suppose que je vais attendre. Damn, j'ai très peu de patience.

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN' | EMAIL | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA

13 comments:

  1. I jsut stumbled across this blog & I must say I really like it here! I love the outfit & can't wait to see more from you. I wish you the best for what's coming up in the next few weeks! x

    xLeah Symonnex

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, super cute!

    xx
    www.bethanymaeetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit especially the shoes ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss jump! Ahh so summery :)
    xx
    www.wh4reever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, you have such lovely style, adore the floral dress and they savvy way in which you have styled it, looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cardigan! It's like the perfect summer cover up! :) I think everything will turn out great for you! Don't stress about it too much and be positive! :D

    ☮ Melli { Casual Beauty }

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the floral dress! Great look! Thanks for passing by my blog and for your lovely comment! Great blog hun now following x

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. merci :))))) Like your cute flower dress!

    Kisses, Xenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable! Love teh floral dress!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look perfect, adorable.
    I am delighted with your blog, I visit whenever
    visit my blogger?

    http://www.derepentenaotemidade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit, love the girliness :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.