----------------------------------------

Fairytale of New York

Monday, 5 August 2013


I absolutely love all things fantasy-related and I can't help but fall in love with the beautiful photography behind these photographs! Capturing the beautiful moments in the sun, alongside the wonderful scenery, I can't stop flicking through these and feeling so inspired. I'd love to run through a meadow of flowers, ponder around some woods and watch the sunset - one day!

J'adore toutes les choses liées à la fantaisie et je ne peux pas m'empêcher de tomber en amour avec la belle photographie derrière ces photos! En capturant les beaux moments au soleil, à côté du magnifique paysage, je garde feuilleter ces derniers et me sens inspiré.Je voudrais bien courir à travers une prairie de fleurs, marcher à travers de certaines forêts et regarder le coucher du soleil - un jour!

12 comments:

  1. bellissime foto (; Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post dedicato
    a un outfit, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/08/qsixtyone_5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupende queste foto!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly some great inspiration! Love these images :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, truly inspiring. Just started following you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cool fantasy shots. That white one especially. Wow! Thanks for sharing these and never lose your love of the fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning pics xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.