----------------------------------------

And at last, I see the light

Wednesday, 14 August 2013


These pictures were taken the other day when I met up with my friend for a much-needed-chit-chat in, but just where has all the sun gone since then?! We also watched Tangled (by far, my favourite Disney film!) and this dress was the closest to pink and this floral too. Anyhoo tomorrow's a big day (Results, d'oh) and I'm hoping it goes well and good luck to all those out there getting theirs too - hoping to be back with 'happy thoughts', eep.

Ces photos ont été prises l'autre jour quand j'ai rencontré mon ami, mais où est le soleil maintenant!? Nous avons aussi regardé Tangled (mon film préféré de Disney!) Et cette robe était le plus proche de rose et de fleurs aussi. Anyhoo demain est un grand jour (résultats, d'oh) et j'espère qu'il va bien et bonne chance à tout le monde trop - j'espère revenir avec des 'pensées heureuses', eep.

12 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful woman. Wow! And that dress is cute and charming and fun. Especially love the leggings though. Summer is a time I do not get to see them very often and worn on your lovely legs it was a wonderful surprise :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove that dress, you look flawless :)
    kisses beautie xxxx

    <3, lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous and I love the Tangled reference in the title! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last photo!

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, love the dress, so cute <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so cute! I love it. Also Tangled has to be one of my fav Disneys also!

    Good luck with your results =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is so pretty...
    I'm new to blogging, feel free to check out my blog. I post ebay fashion finds.

    Good luck with your results

    http://finditfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral print on this dress, you look lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.