----------------------------------------

summertime trekking

Monday, 15 July 2013

 First, a belated Ramadhan kareem to all my fellow Muslims out there and second, I vow that this week'll be productive! I've been fasting for nearly a week now and as we speak, I'm helping myself to some mighty-fine key-lime pie and watermelons, mhmm. I've been exceedingly lazy so I quite like the idea of going on a walk sometime soon and the look below was based around the basics and the pinafore dress! I'll keep this short + can't wait to share several outfits, eep.

Tout d'abord, un Ramadhan Kareem tardif à tous mes frères musulmans là-bas et, deuxièmement, je fais le vœu que cette semaine sera productif! J'ai jeûné pendant près d'une semaine et maintenant en ce moment même je mange une tarte et des pastèques, mhmm. J'ai été extrêmement paresseux si j'aime bien l'idée d'aller sur une promenade très bientôt et le regard ci-dessous était basé sur des bases et la robe chasuble! Je vais garder ce court + je ne peux attendre pour partager mes nouveaux looks!
Top - Flats - Bag - Necklace - Pinafore

Song of the Day: Maroon 5 - Love Somebody

5 comments:

  1. love the pinafore! following your lovely blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in tops like these. They're perfect for body conscious days.

    I am so going to buy these flats. They're so cute!

    Sej
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally invested in a smilar t-shirt. i love the boxy style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ramadan kareem to you to, hope it's all going well! I know what you mean about being lazy, I can't be bothered to do anything ;) I really like the pinafore and the necklace - so pretty!
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.