----------------------------------------

Judy's Vintage Fayre

Saturday, 20 July 2013



Juggling with a gazillion things during exams wasn't the easiest of things to do but I did make time to visit 'Judy's Affordable Vintage Fayre'! It's one of my first events of this kind that I've been to, and it's definitely been an enjoyable one! There was a lot to see, favourites were: dungarees, jewellery, vintage blouses and the dress just below. Whilst I did pick up mainly accessories, I really wanted to bagsy more but heyho, there's always next time!

Pour trouver le temps libre n'est pas le plus facile des choses, mais je fais de temps pour visiter 'Affordable Fayre Vintage de Judy '! C'est l'une de mes premières événements ce genre laquelle j'ai participé, et il a certainement été un moment agréable! Il y avait beaucoup de choses à voir, les favoris sont: des salopettes, des bijoux, des blouses d'époque et beaucoup de robes. Tandis que j'ai acheté principalement des accessoires, je voulais acheter plus mais heyho, il ya toujours la prochaine fois!

12 comments:

  1. wooo so much vintage

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics ^^
    thanks for your comment!
    wanna follow each other? :)
    keep in touch! check out my new post from Paris <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post honey , this pieces are amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. I love it, do you want to follow each other?

    Nice blog between, i really like it :)

    Here are my pages:
    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfiercee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love vintage shops! The glasses of my last post went buyed in a vintage shop in London! Good buys!!!
    Kiss
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting my blog Tasnim ! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have read yours, this is so interesting, i truly looove English way of life (and style !).

    Read you later !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love vintage pieces! I really wish I owned some of these. Following your blog via bloglovin, hope you'll check out mine :)

    http://emmasuperina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow.. what a fabulous place.. so many goodies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool blog <3 I love these type of vintage makets, miss going to one
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing! Its so fun to go to vintage fairs, glad you enjoyed it

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.