----------------------------------------

jones + jones / Monochrome Florals

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Dress - Lipstick - Hair - Jacket - Shoes
I absolutely adore Jones + Jones's collection of dresses and the one above had to one of my favourites, everything from its black and white floral print to its flounciness,shape and material! After much contemplation, I went for an evening look which features a rather lovely messy updo and some red lipstick from Topshop. To keep it black-and-white and the focus on  the dress, tied in with my love for leather-like pieces, I figured these shoes from River Island were perfect and also this leather jacket! And voila, an edgy floral look for the night out. Hope you like and have a wonderful day!

J'adore absolument la collection de Jones + Jones de robes et celle ci-dessus est un de mes préférés, tout à son imprimé fleuri noir et blanc à son flounciness, forme et matériaux!Après beaucoup de contemplation, j'ai choisi un look de soirée qui dispose d'une belle chignon désordonné et du rouge à lèvres rouge de Topshop.  Pour le garder en noir et blanc et l'accent mis sur la robe, avec mon amour pour pièces de cuir, j'ai pensé que ces chaussures de River Island étaient parfaits et aussi cette veste en cuir! Et voila, un look edgy floral pour la nuit. J'espère que vous aimez et avez un jour merveilleux!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great outfit! Love it! <3

    ☮ Melli { Casual Beauty }

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love that dress and that cool jacket!! awesome

    btw be sure to check out my new post
    stay in touch'
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING POST:) I really like your blog and Im happy to follow.

    Check out my new yummy post and have a great day dear:)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se - the Swedish design blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.