----------------------------------------

for the first time

Tuesday, 23 July 2013


Oh boy, I sure do love these pinafore dresses! I bagsied this one at Fashion Union whilst it was on sale and it's been one of those pieces I've loved experimenting with. Being someone who practically wears blouses 24/7, whether it was during Sixth Form or just casual, I've been able to put more use to them and seriously don't know why I didn't get one sooner! I wore this when I went to lunch with my buds for some pizza a while ago and it's amazing just how they don't mind putting up with my vanity/awkwardness, n'aw + I owe it to them for finding this place to shoot these pictures too! 

Oh boy, j'aime vraiment ces robes chasubles! J'ai acheté celui-ci à Fashion Union pendant la vente et il a été un de ces pièces que j'ai aimé créer de nombreuses combinaisons et des regards. Etant quelqu'un qui porte des blouses pratiquement 24/7, que ce soit pendant Sixth Form ou tout simplement occasionnel, j'ai pu mettre plus d'utilité pour eux et sérieusement je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'ai pas acheté plus tôt! J'ai porté ce pour le déjeuner avec mes copains pour une pizza il ya un certain temps et c'est incroyable combien ils tolèrent avec ma vanité / maladresse, n'aw + je le dois à eux pour trouver cet endroit pour prendre ces photos aussi!

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you styled this pinafore!
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Styling great and casual. Thanks for your visit and comment.
    Un besazoOo!

    http://fashionixima.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're cute, I like that you can pair them with anything and you have a different look each time :) x Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bag! <3

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really cool, the bag is lovely! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty!!! i really love it!!!
    i am a new follower:*
    kisess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.