----------------------------------------

let the Summer commence!

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

A part of me is a bit nostalgic to be moving on from everything I know, the people I've met and grown up with and the memories that go along with it. If anything, I remember others who were in my place from many years ago and to now be in that position, it's funny to notice it all afterwards. And, I'm a tad soppy when it comes to saying goodbye but nonetheless, it just means we all go onto bigger and greater things! As for the Summer, I have a plans to spend time with my family and friends, day-out trips which I cannot believe are happening, my prom too is very soon and of course, Ramadan isn't too far away either!

Une partie de moi est un peu nostalgique de partir tout ce que je sais, les gens que j'ai rencontré et que j'ai les grandi et les souvenirs aussi. Si quoi que ce soit, je me souviens d'autres qui étaient à ma place il y a de nombreuses années et d'être maintenant dans cette position, il est amusant de remarquer tout par la suite. Et, même si je suis triste de dire au revoir, cela signifie juste que nous allons tous sur de plus grandes choses! Quant à l'été, j'ai des plans pour passer du temps avec ma famille et mes amis, voyages de jour dont je ne peux pas croire que se passent, mon bal est aussi très bientôt et bien sûr, Ramadan n'est pas trop loin non plus!


With love,

T.

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN' | EMAIL | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA

11 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK XOXOXOXOXOXO

    Francesca
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't adore you more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's life eh. But you are right - you are going on to bigger and greater things and won't regret it. I hope you have a fabulous summer. Oh, and lovely look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving on to the next stage in your life is hard, but it's really wonderful at the same time. You look gorgeous in this picture, too. I would totally wear that outfit. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty post!
    love the pics!
    best wishes!




    Angela Donava
    http://lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO summmmer!! Enjoy prom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect blog! Just great! :)

    Invite to my www.dyverst.blogspot.com ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. summer's sounding good to me! have fun you :) xx
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!
    Love your glasses!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.