----------------------------------------

wishin' you all the best

Monday, 6 May 2013

So I know how it's probably a blogger-taboo to leave your blog for so long but I pinky swear, it'll be back and flowy like normal after my last exam! Illnesses, exams, limited time - the outside world has doomed us all but like my pal, Van Gogh here, let's be positive. As much as I have my drafted posts, many flouncy ideas, I've figured it's not ideal for it to be an on-and-off sort of thing. Call it a brief hiatus but I'll be back with greater content and ideas!

Hope you'll be doing well, weather's picked up and exams are soon to be over and done with!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia  

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams! I know what you mean about the break. Last year, I only meant to take a month off and now it's been almost a year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! I know you're not back yet, but I nominated you for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice nice :)
    sandy.
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow

    like the post!!
    love it!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your exams.
    see you when you get back.

    To win some awesome goodies, check out my International 750 Follower giveaway

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on your exams :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.