----------------------------------------

spring/summer inspiration

Monday, 8 April 2013


I've had this post on a tab at the side for quite some time now - the rays of sunshine, the azure blue skies and pastel hues seem pretty much surreal and whimsical to me. I'm feeling incredibly inspired, not just in the fashion sense, but in all the possibilities of what to do when it gets warmer! And to also purchase a rather epic white bicycle, for the hell of it.

Hope you're having a great start to this week!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia 

All images are linked directly to their original site - I do not take credit for any of the images on this post

1 comment:

  1. pretty!!
    we should buy bicycles together and then bike around together with baskets full of flowers fasted to the fronts

    Francesca xo
    http://yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.