----------------------------------------

my march outfits

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Oops did I forget to post this soon -darn exams prep. Last month was pretty blog pro-active at its fullest, within my bloggie experiences and I had a great time putting it together. These four would have to be among my favourites, perhaps it's in the background? For the second one, I'm too giddy with trying new hair accessories and the third one was more of it being a good day then! 

Which among these do you like? Hope you're having a good weekend!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia  

10 comments:

  1. Great images, 2nd is my favourite!:)

    xoxo
    monic-dzej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfits, Great photos! :)
    Www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floral print dresses very pretty, amazing outfits xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty outfits, loving the floral! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got really lovely style! :)
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, you look absolutely stunning!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this looks and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super super cute! I love all the floral

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.