----------------------------------------

inspiration - sunflower yellow

Friday, 26 April 2013




It's the glimpse of yellows like these that keep me going when loads of things tie you down, whether it be family, friends and of course, exams. It's funny to say that dressing up really does better my mood, does anyone else get that? Maybe I've been lazy in terms of how I've looked recently but maybe that's just exam-blues. But still, I feel so out-of-place and groggy. It's probably the fact I like coming across a lil' professional - perhaps not so much on the make-up-y side - but heyo, everyone has their preferences!

Hope y'all be doing well on this fine lovely day!


P.S. the word is that GFC is shutting down very soon and I'd be fit as a fiddle if you could keep on spreadin' your love through bloglovin'! + hope you all can understand just how horrible exams can be around this time, so things will be back to its norm in no time! 

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia  


2 comments:

  1. Yellow is pretty and definitely right for spring and summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this post!!! Yellow is such a powerful color!!!!!! Awesome images.

    Xo
    Maddy
    Freaky Fashion Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.