----------------------------------------

inspiration - bright lights

Tuesday, 30 April 2013


I would have never thought gathering street style pictures would be so...fun. One, I'd landed myself on some great inspo for when it gets warmer and it goes to show how cool some things actually are, two, I've come across some ulta-epic blogs and now appreciate the works of Sartorialist to a whole new level and three, I'd so love to get to grips and try it myself! I'm a loser giddy blogger, oh yeah.

So I hope I don't get condemned for my lack of creativity but this spot right here on my blog aims to inspire myself and my readers. It's worked for the former, don't really know about the latter. Tints of neon have effortlessly lightened up both the mood and the streets, as a focal piece to one's attire. I for one particularly love how bold a statement it makes as an outerwear.

Hope you're having a lovely week - *sigh* back to revision!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia  

12 comments:

  1. Love the green coat and of course the amazing las outfit (the blue en black one).

    Xo
    Maddy
    Freaky fashion friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings, I'm Steven. I just loved your blog. I am following. Hope you can check out my site: www.theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, tumblr, and instagram. Well, talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the blue heels are gorgeous!!! I want them <3

    http://www.candyliquor. co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all types of brightly coloured clothing! love your blog too and would love if you could check out mine!x
    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those colors! perfect for the summer <3 great pics

    xoxo
    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos! i love the name of your blog!

    http://worldofn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving brights right now!!


    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colors!!! I love the outfits with the pop of color!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.