----------------------------------------

inspiration - between the lines

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring
stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring
stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring
stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring
stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring
stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring
stripes, black, white, trend, fashion, wishuponasmile, wish upon a smile, love, summer, spring

I think it's commonly accepted among many bloggers - this sort of time really gets people down in the dumps with lingering exams glooming over us. Why I'm blogging is probably just me procrastinating  Why I've altered my blog layout is further example of my procrastination. Why the moment Google Chrome is up and along come the wonders of internet, digs deeper as to why I'm such a bad reviser. Gosh, what a crud feeling.

Before this evaluation of historical sources is completed, I figured I'd bring about some fashpiration of monochrome stripes. It's one of them patterns that can constantly be recycled for years and I've even bagised a stripy dress myself too. Perhaps it dwells more on the summery side, which makes it a fun print to play around with.

I must dash so au revoir, hope you're having a good weekend!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia  

3 comments:

  1. STRIPES ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.
    PS, loving the changes to your layout

    Francesca xo
    http://yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many inspirations!
    We are new followers via GFC, if you like follow back...
    V
    www.fashionriddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Stripes are everywhere.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.