----------------------------------------

beyond those expectations

Friday, 12 April 2013


I'm now getting to that point in life where the only means to de-stressing yourself is via pulling out your hair and excessively nomming whatever resembles food. Maybe not on so extreme levels but those who feel the pain of A-Level exams, literally a month today, will know what I'm feeling. When things start toppling on top of one another and then something else comes around the corner - a part of me just asks what is even the point? It's hard to juggle it all at once but it's like they say, keep your eyes on the prize. Don't let nobody tell you what to do, 'cause ain't nobody got time for dat. Avoid disappointment and act now. 

(The last line sounds like them telly-shopping commercials, selling jewellery- "if you don't buy this diamond ring, you'll be condemned to death for life and eternally socially awkward, mwhaha")

Just to give you the heads up too, because of exams and all things career-related, this blog will not be as busy as I anticipate it to be - think of it as a semi-failed-hiatus and means of procrastination to the smallest extent. Wishing all the best to those undergoing similar issues! 

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia 

2 comments:

  1. I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.