----------------------------------------

outfit / hey I heard you were a wild one

Tuesday, 5 March 2013


like the look on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia





Top - Primark, Trousers - Next, Necklace - Tescos

Sometimes (partial) colour blindness can be an awesome thing - I've inevitably and accidentally broken out the typical black tee look and picked up something of a different shade, chocolate brown! It's a peculiar colour if I'm honest and admittedly I felt a bit like a tree too - but likewise to blacks, greys and whites, this tee can easily be one of the neutrals too (thus makes life easier + colourful)! 

Anyone noticing a recurring fad in all these #projectmarchmayhem outfits so far? It's only just hit me too - (there's a lot of) FLOWER POWER FOR THE WIN. I owe that greatly to my momma, momma T sure know her style! It's also one step closer to Spring and despite the blues, a bit of Spring/Summer still remains strong inside of me so take that, suckers! A glimpse of sun is what all us folks need to live on, see what you've done to us, rubbish British weather?! Just 15 days till the official day of Spring! 

Merci à daltonisme, maintenant j'utilise des vêtements de différentes teintes neutres et aujourd'hui, il est brun chocolat! il est d'une couleur bizarre mais grâce à cette tenue, je me suis rendu compte qu'il est semblable à noirs, blancs et gris - vous pouvez facilement le porter avec n'importe quoi!

Avez-vous remarqué un thème récurrent dans ces tenues? Je porte beaucoup de fleurs, merci pour ma mère - qui sait beaucoup de style. Il est également un souvenir que le printemps est à venir très bientôt et je suis très excité - personnellement, je pense que c'est le soleil qui améliore mon état d'esprit et l'air frais aussi! Le météo anglaise est cependant actuellement très malheureux - aidez-moi.

Have a wonderful Tuesday! Remember to show your love via lookbook.nu and chictopia - muchly appreciated!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! I like how you coordinate the necklace n bracelets n your pants hehe ;)))

    Jalie
    http://www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit; I love the combination of colors. My blog just turned one; do stop by and say hello...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those pants they're adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that necklace so much! What a gorgeous piece! You look so fabulous!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.