----------------------------------------

outfit / every moment with you

Monday, 25 March 2013


like the look on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia


Just a quick post before I ultimately destroy the last bit of my coursework and then realise I have only 3 hours of sleep, till my alarm provokes me to death. Yeah, sixth form work is going greaaaaat.....

But luckily it's the holidays very soon and I can finally smash and put together the remaining four blog outfit posts and ta-da! I'm so close to finishing, hurrah. This dress is another one of them pieces I don't touch often for absolute no valid reason whatsoever - man I'm useless at managing my life clothes. And I had a great time on this day too, to my pal's birthday thang of bowling and eating Chinese - life sure does have its perks!

Chit-chat again soon - hope you're having a rad Monday/Tuesday!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

3 comments:

  1. love the floral printed dress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautifully taken photos you have here!!

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This floral dress is so pretty!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest NOTD post: Ombre Nails by Nail and Beauty, Park Lane, Cheshire

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.