----------------------------------------

the perfect match / 3 on-the-trend Valentines' Day outfits

Tuesday, 12 February 2013


If I'm sat behind my laptop screen, putting 'Standing in the Dark' by Lawson on repeat in melancholic fashion, something tells me that I reckon Valentines  Day is bollocks. 

'KAY, 'KAY I JOKE .

I listen to sad songs for the hell of it. Really, V-day's got a cute concept behind it all, makin' the day a little more exceptional and there are lots of cute motifs of hearts, red and all dat, which we all gotta love, no? And  also, I could give you a long list of love/mush-related songs that makes me awe in cuteness *ahem* Wonderwall, by Oasis, anyone? Anyhoo, I hope I painted a rather cutesy happy dappy picture for y'all and I figured since it's a day for (sorta) perfect match/couples, it'd be spiffin' to feature one of this year's trends - matching pieces! For you think 'say wha?' to the first outfit, I need to direct you guys STRAIGHT TO THIS POST BY KRYZ UY WITH GREAT URGENCE. You will genuinely think twice, I promise ye. As for the second, it really is a great alternative to them flouncy dress. I'm still having a difficult time to appreciate pencil skirts but this pairing is one-heck-of-a-kind. And for the final 'un, I think I killed two birds with one stone effortlessly. Matching prints and monotone palette, score. 

Adios amigos, sorry for a little break, my mind's been all over the place -hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!

First; Ring - Shoes - Dress - Belt - Blazer
Second; Crop Top - Skirt - Earrings - Shoes
Third; Trousers - Blazer - Necklace - Shoes

Saint-Valentin est un concept mignon parce qu'elle rend la journée exceptionnelle et il y a beaucoup de cœurs et d'autres choses adorables, vous êtes d'accord? (Je viens vraiment le côté mignon de tout cela, si je suis honnête!) Je pensais que cette idée de la paire idéale souligne l'une des principales tendances de 2013 - pièces assorties! Si vous pensez qu'il est bizarre en portant deux robe rouge et un blazer rouge, je vous suggère de voir look de Kryz Uy ici. même si je ne suis pas un grand fan de ces jupes dans le second regard, je l'avoue l'empreinte est vraiment très beau et pour la dernière outit, j'aime beaucoup le motif floral monochrome - c/est comme faire d'une pierre deux coups où vous pouvez porter deux grandes tendances dans une tenue.

Désolé pour mon absence, j'ai été un peu occupé - j'espère que vous avez une belle journée!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.