----------------------------------------

the best thing I never knew I needed

Sunday, 17 February 2013

'Like' the look on; LOOKBOOK.NU and CHICTOPIA


Ain't this look spiffin' as to what I've been busy with lately? I give you a clue, it's all in the shoes - uh-huh, guess which gal is making use of the gym?! It's super-duper hard to keep at it, lemme tell you that but somehow, magically, I'm still at it. It's only hit me recently that it's more than just chillin' at the gym so I'm having fun adopting a different routine, weeeeee. Maybe it's this blog, or prom later that's got me thinkin' of it all but the great thing is, once you get pass the uncomfortable-ness of it all and when your ears are slightly numb from music, it's a mighty good feeling.

On a completely random note, have any of y'all seen Princess and the Frog?! I have this inner-girly-core inside of me that loves all things Disney and this had such a cute plot, a strong message of 'digging a little deeper' and appreciating what we have. Aw and Ray is cute. And after all that whimsical ness, it ended with a song by Ne-Yo too? IT'S THE SHIZNIT, MAYN. Wow, I sound lame. But I'm proud.

I still feel out of touch with my blog but just give it a little more time and I'll be back on track, I promise - in the meanwhile, hope you're having a lovely Sunday!  

J'ai été un peu occupé ces derniers temps depuis que je suis aller au gym. Je peux vous assurer que ce n'est pas facile, mais après le sentiment inconfortable, avec la musique, c'est un bon sentiment! Il ya tellement plus à l'exercice, lorsque vous devez faire attention à votre alimentation ainsi. C'est peut-être à cause de ce blog ou mon prom, mais j'espère vraiment que pour atteindre mon but bientôt. 

Avez-vous vu "Princesse et la grenouille"? Je suis un grand fan de Disney et j'ai vraiment adoré l'intrigue, la musique (surtout par Ne-Yo) et Ray est très mignon! J'ai encore un moment bizarre, mais je promets blogging reprendra retour à la normale - j'espère que vous êtes dans un bon jour!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

5 comments:

  1. Love this look and beautiful pics, especially the first one! (:
    Would love it if you could check out my latest post! <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look uber HAWT in the first pic!!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!!!

    Kisses

    Blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures,,,great styling...

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.