----------------------------------------

♥ ♥ love is ying-yang ♥ ♥

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

spread a lil' lovin' on; LOOKBOOK AND CHICTOPIA 


I do love my dates with dis crazy gurl, Francesca - we're too mainstream to resort to Valentine's popular dosage of Ben and Jerry's, so instead we chilled besides a historic Cathedral, whilst snappin' these pictures and occasionally making way for other bystanders. The odd looks we get. I got to a point, where my mentality was telling me, 'I'M A NUMPETY AND PROUD SO LET ME GET THESE PICTURES TAKEN ALREADY, MMKAY?'. 

Are there any lovebirds out there doing something to celebrate the day? It doesn't really bother me in the slightest but for some reason, the hype of it seems to be everywhere, jeez. I feel like doing a duet with Donkey, from Shrek 1 ('I'm so aloooone, with no-onee besideees meee' LOVE THAT GUY). I'm genuinely this hilarious in person, just to clarify. Just what does 'love' mean to me? Sorry pals, wrong person to ask but  as in my title, credited solely to Bebe Zeva, love is ying-yang. I sure love this girl to bits and this certain phrase is something I know I'll always be able to relate to.

There are two sides to it - there's a balance between them both.Whilst I don't believe you need to be total opposites to work (hey hey- just who says that though? What could the 'dot' of opposite colour represent?), it just takes time to makes things perfect. Maybe it be a lil' egoistic but really, I don't really want to bother with something one-sided or unreal. Some things weren't meant to happen, some things were - sounds a little bit like fate, no?  

N'aw wasn't that deep?! Hope you're having da lovin' y'all deserve, folks!

Dites salut à ma belle amie, Francesca! Pour la Saint Valentin, mon ami et moi avons visité une cathédrale, en prenant ces photos et excuser les passants- il peut être un cauchemar! Y at-il des couples qui sont célébrer cette journée? Bien que je sois toujours seule (haha je blague!), je veux faire un duo avec Donkey de Shrek 1 - il est tellement cool, vous êtes d'accord? Qu'est-ce que l'amour signifie pour moi?

Franchement, je suis la mauvaise personne à demander, mais grâce à Bebe Zeva, je suis d'accord avec elle-l'amour est comme Ying-Yang. Il doit y avoir un équilibre entre les deux parties - ce qui reflète mes opinions actuelles aussi, où (on peut trouver égoïste) je ne suis pas un fan de irréel ou d'un seul côté relations et si je suis honnête, je l'évite. Pour moi, c'est tout à voir avec le bon moment!

J'espère que vous avez passé cette journée avec vos proches! Bisous ♥

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

11 comments:

  1. NO! why did you have to post that photo of me? :,-(

    PLEASE NOTE, EVERYONE: I DO NOT ALWAYS LOOK THAT BAD!!

    xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it ;)) would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good sweater/collared shirt combo.

    fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love that quote! Loving the jewellery on this outfit, looks really great with the outfit!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! love your boots!
    thank you for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so vibrant and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!

    http://makeupdemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.