----------------------------------------

LONDON BRIDGE IS TUMBLING DOWN

Saturday, 9 February 2013

instagram @wishuponasmile 
What started off as a general doctors appointment, ended up as a day-trip with my family in the oh-so-amazing LAAAANDAAAN. Despite being an English(wo)man, this is the first time my whole family has been to London together and it just feels good to tick this off this metaphorically to-do list I have, currently in my hand. For my momma, it was a whole new experience, especially getting onto the tubes and for my sisters, they were mesmerised by the huuuge buildings. And for me, it really does make me want to live there/visit more often- the general thrill and adrenaline rush, tied in with just how big the place is too, is crazy. Someone once said if you do live in London, you never actually see it all. I could easily conquer this impossibility. In just a matter of days.  

C'était la première fois que ma famille et moi avons visité Londres, qui était vraiment un rendez-vous médecins, mais plus tard, pour nous, c'était l'occasion de faire du tourisme! Nous avons vu des sites tels que le pont de Londres, Big Ben et le London Eye et nous sommes allés sur le métro de Londres aussi, ce qui était une expérience très différente pour ma mère. Pour moi, il y avait tellement de choses à voir et à faire et j'aime vraiment que l'adrénaline de tout cela - je vais certainement venir plus souvent, dans le futur! Avez-vous visité Londres? Ou avez-vous visité là avant? Désolé pour le manque de photos, la nuit est tombée trop tôt!

Hope you have a lovely Saturday!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I lived in London for over a year but still managed to always get lost!?
    x Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.