----------------------------------------

memories made in the coldest winter

Thursday, 3 January 2013


After lookin' back on how I wasted spent my life last year, I'm pretty chuffed that I haven't been a gormless goon!  


*puts together a miserable yet inspiring tirade* Now this is a story about how my life got flipped-turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute- *ahem* no, my life is nearly not as cool as Will Smith.

Retrospectively-speaking, it's been a fine and dandy year and quite a bit has happened, varying from university trips to ninja shopping trips, to mini markets and food and a fair bit of career-thinkin' and being able to say. 'Been there, done that, I've messed around' feels ace (and fortunate), because you learn just so much. All of these pictures come from all previous posts, under the 'personal' tab riiiight at the top, if you're interested! 


Anyhow, hope it's been one hell of a ride for you guys too, let me know if you've done something similar and in fact, link me to it! Happy holidays! 

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures look lovely, you seem to have an eventful year! Thanks for checking out my blog btw and leaving the lovely comment :) I'm now a new follower of yours here!

    <3 Linnie,
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you put your pics together! Looks like you had a pretty decent year, here's to an even better 2013!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics look amazing; Happy new year to you!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninja shopping trips? Now there is something I am curious about! :)

    I'm glad you had a pretty eventful year. Sometimes it doesn't seem like our year was all that life changing until we actually reflect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope 2013 is even more fun than what 2012 looks like it was!
    x Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.