----------------------------------------

look to the future now, it's only just begun!

Friday, 21 December 2012

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...THIS, THIS AND THAT. Haha, I joke


Woe is life, when pre-Crimbo are a-sailin' when you're slightly skint but still, a browse is never harmful! I've talked a bit about what to get ladies, and what to get men for Christmas, so that leaves me. 'cept it was my birthday just a while ago and I spent quite a faaaaair bit, so I'm left to twiddle my thumb and miserably list 10 things I sure admire and hope to marry some rich bloke and leg it to Hawaii and have a crazy massive shopping spree.

Moving on, hope you're having a lovely Friday, only four days 'till Christmas!

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

1 comment:

  1. amazing list! love those shoes and bags, too! :)

    XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS, Quick giveaway on my blog! Ends today! ENTER HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.