----------------------------------------

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, WUAS

Monday, 10 December 2012


*sniffs* *blows nose* S'all too good to be true. My baby's grown so much! . 

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, A YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE MY BLOG WAS BORN. If y'all look waaay back to my very first post to this one right now, there have been changes. Great changes, really. And the better thing, is that I feel this blog and I have a lil' mother-to-daughter connection, those mommas out there know what I mean. It's funny too 'cause you realise the change within yo'self as well. Pretty deep moment there.

And I'm lookin' forward to persevere with my blog too, 'cause this blog makes me appreciate all the things around me a lil' more through making a lil' journal of all the bits and bobs that happen! And one thing fo' sure, is that this time next year, I can GUARANTEE that it'll be one heck of a year so I can't wait to see what unfolds! One of them being my recent trip to the Christmas Market!


And you know what makes both my blog and I keep going? It'd be all your support during the whole of this, so thank you, merci, ありがとう, gracias and etc, to all my readers everywhere, really couldn't have done it without you all!

Hope you're having a lovely Monday! 

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

8 comments:

  1. Wow, a year already? Congratulation!
    Haha, I just started it, can't wait to reach 365 days as you xD

    http://allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely pics!
    thanks for visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty :)


    xx,
    NV

    www.theblogture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Happy Blogiversary!!!
    I am loving your outfit, definitely perfect for winter
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay happy bday to your blog :)
    this place is so magic and so beautiful!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post and photos, I follow you on twitter:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.