----------------------------------------

pretendin' to be santa: tips in giftin' presents - ladies

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Gosh it's already the last week of November and I'm pretty chuffed that time has flown by quickly, aren't you? Either way, this time of the year calls for major Christmas shopping, such as Crimbo decor, Crimbo food and today, I'll mention a lil' to do with Christmas presents! We know it's not the easiest thing out there to choose a lovable present, of a lovable budget but if we think of it earlier, the Internet is our pal and there's just enough time for it to deliver! So below, I've given you a general jist of ideal Christmas presents for the ladies of two different groups; below £10 and £10+ - there's a little something for everyone!

Blue and Black circle Scarf - Rhinestone Black Bow - Beige Bobble Hat - L'oreal Nail Varnishes (4 pack) - Heart Pendant Blue Scarf - Mis-match Earrings - Gold Belt - Black Hair Clip - Silver Box - Sliver Headband - Grey Gloves - Feather Keyring - Boxed Mavala Nail Box (4 pack) - 'Chocolate' Keyring - Red Nail Varnish (1 pack) - Black and White Scarf - Photo Frame - Glitter Nail Varnishes (4 pack) - Nail Art Stamp
For many of you guys, buying presents for a feminine audience is a straightforward task. It's really all accessories to be honest, jewellery is usually your safe option and my advice is, since Christmas is a moment of sparkles, opting for something shiny and sparkly always works! How about things such as hair accessories? I really adore this headband and the hair clips! She a fan of nail art? Nail varnishes come in a gazillion shades! And Winter being a very cold season, scarves, gloves, mittens and etc. always come in handy!

Heart Necklace - Rhinestone Cluster Necklace - Silver Statement Necklace - Unique Pendant Necklace - Peter Pan Beaded Necklace - Perfume (Clear) - Perfume (Small and Purple) - Perfume (Orange-ish) - Perfume (Bigger and Purple) - Leopard Bag - Stone Bag - Glitter ClutchPyramid Bracelets - Gold Watch - Black Watch - 'What I Wore Today' Book - 'Fabulous Fashion' Book - Swirly Bead - Cat Bead - Rounded Bead - Music Note Bead - Red Bow Tie Brooch - Bird Brooch - Red and White Brooch - Silver Brooch - Black Brooch - Lush Box - Ballerina Stand - Monkey Cushion - Candles and Stand - Hand Stand
Looking for a little more oompah? (That a word?...) It's time to look for bits and bobs which a little more detail! You could go nuts over statement necklaces or something a little more adorable, like these hearts! Does she have a Pandora bracelet? Whilst then beads are crazily pricey, these are some much more affordable ones! Look for things that can be used to organise jewellery like this hand stand or mannequin! Bags are a little more elaborate, don't you think? New Look have some really pretty and versatile ones! Does she like her books? Places like River Island have quite a variety! Perfume, perfume, perfume...a difficult one really but nevertheless any gal would love fragrance. And so on! 

Really really hope this helps- what do you guys think? I've tried putting together all kinds so sorry if I've missed a specific genre out! In fact, if that's the case and you're twiddling your fingers, feel free to drop me an email and ask, I'd be happy to help! The very next post will be based on Christmas presents for Men too so keep in touch!

'Scuse me for now, don't mind if I do a little shopping of my own! Hope you're having a lovely end to this week!

Mens-inspired Crimbo present ideas is now up! 

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook lookbook chictopia |

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh I really want the glitter polishes! Might have to pop along to Debenhams this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift ideas :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice things !

    following you now, hope you follow back me :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice things !

    following you now, hope you follow back me :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice things !

    following you now, hope you follow back me :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice things !

    following you now, hope you follow back me :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want all of these!!!

    http://sarahstylespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.