----------------------------------------

for us, they led a lasting legacy

Saturday, 10 November 2012


So the eleventh month, of the eleventh hour, of the eleventh minute, we all give a minute of silence to really dedicate a hardcore sense of appreciation to those that have shaped what we live in today. Really hard-hitting shtuff and from this, grew my inner History/French persona. The above picture was taken during my school trip to France/Belgium where I saw rows and rows of these gravestones. I suppose it was huge turning point for me, where I went abroad for the first time ever lol really got to see all these significant aspects of History, via crazy-number of museums and trenches. Hope you'll like my 'tribute' (from my view) to life as a whole; 


The military trend has always been something I've sported and loved, hence why I was happy to put on my other navy military coat (my school has an all-must-wear-navy policy). Also figured my boots went fittingly with the theme, no? My momma recently purchased this red shirt for me, after realising the magic of charity shops, bless her, and ta-da, I'm a poppy-flower wearing a coat?! Erm no.

Say guys, I really want your opinion as to what Remembrance Day means to you? Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! 

click here to find me on | twitter instagram bloglovin' | facebook | lookbook | chictopia |

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog and great post!

    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely post !! <3

    I follow your blog, do you want to follow mine ? Let me know :)

    http://afrenchdreambyme.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it´s really interesting :)
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great outfit!
    the bag is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look!
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments!
    I'm following you via GFC now, would you like to follow me back?
    thank you
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!<3
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    Kiss :**

    LIVETODO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comment! I like your blog!
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your look,
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.
    I'm following you via GFC now, would you please follow me back?
    thank you so much, kisses
    please come back later again!
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, I Bought A Lovely Poppy In Honour As Well. Thanks So Much For Your Lovely Comment!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post! Maybe we follow each other ?! Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! thanks for visiting my blog! I really love yours!:) And you are so pretty! Great style! Love the coat"<3 Would you like to follow each other? I follow you now!Have a nice day dear!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.