----------------------------------------

where there's a will, there's a way

Monday, 10 September 2012


To jump from a totally blog focused summer holiday, to stressful school days, it's so hectic and makes me feel a little sad really, so sorry for my lack of Internet connection- I'll find a way, I promise! 

It was Wedding Number Three on Sunday! (If you guys want to see Wedding Number One and Two here, go buts) I quite like all these weddings happening and this one felt a little more home-y with the numerous uncles, aunts and cousins I have. I just can't get enough of my Prom outfit either, hehe feels gooood. 

Have a merry week ahead, I'd love to know what you guys get up to!


click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

7 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for following me! just followed you in facebook:) http://fashionresidence.com/?p=1625

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great pictures on your blog !!! maybe we can follow each other if you like !? let me know :-) greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. I love your indian outfit!

    *hugs*
    Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment.
    You look stunning! & I love your blog has such a cute name.

    Hugs and kisses,,

    www.lavieandmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful!! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely.. outfit.. offwhite is my favorite....

    hugs & kisses.

    I am your new follower.. it will be fun if you followed be back

    www.mahrukhhayyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.