----------------------------------------

happy september, everyone!

Monday, 3 September 2012



Oops, sorry for the little too long delay- have been busy with going back to Sixth Form soon (eep, tomorrow).and eesh, doesn't look like I'm anywhere near sorted! So I took my little sister out to do a bit of shopping today, to mainly showcase my new bag! For less than £20 at Debenhams, booya- I love my new find! And the great thing is that it also has a long strap too.



It's actually my first time (and likely my last) wearing these gladiators this holiday- British weather sure does fail miserably, no? Either way, they're a tad tattered and uber comfy! I opted for a black outfit for no particular reasons and decided to brighten it up a bit with a purple paisley scarf.

What do you think of this look?

Are you guys already back to university/college/school? Hope you have a lovely week up ahead- it'll be a tiresome one for me!


click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful scarf and bag. I think at the end we will have a bit of summer in September x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy September to you too !
    The little white bag is so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics!
    nice bag!
    GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    check it out!
    :)
    thank you
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part of this look is all of the little details in the individual pieces. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the gladiator sandals, you remind me that I don't wear mine often enough... And I love your white bag, a white bag is still missing in my collection!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're too cute xxx

    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bag .. and the ice cream LOL :D

    http://fashionmilkshake07.blogspot.it/

    xoxo giada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.