----------------------------------------

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, FRANCESCA

Sunday, 23 September 2012


Just wanted , on the day of birth of my best pal, to wish Francesca a wonderful special birthday- jeez, how she's 18, god knows (mwhehe, lav you really). But halt, that is not the end of birthday wishes, the following Saturday, my friends and I met up for a lovely meal! It was a crazy-ass day, with lots of laughs so all I can say really, is first, ha, you'll die before me, and second, you rock for being a total-ass-kicking of a friend!


Jeez it was such a bizarre day in general, in which I brought this dress from New Look on sale, hurrah! With it's chiffon-ness and studded cuff-ness, it's perfect for both day and night. I haven't ever worn this much black either at once, this calls for a shoe-shopping-spree. 


Say hi to birthday girl everyone, did you know she too has a blog of her own?





Gosh that was another hectic weekend, god knows if I can take another one....really needing the motivation more than ever and sort out my priorities really. On the bright side, I just updated my music for the first time in yoinks- laziness does get to me, eh.

Hope you guys have a lovely week ahead!


click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, THIS IS SO CUTE.
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BESTEST BLOGGER FWIEND XXXXXX

    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Happy birthday to her.

    *hugs*
    -Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Lovely pics! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am seriously in love with you ! you are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your friends look so pretty! And I love your outfit as well :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your friends look so pretty! And I love your outfit as well :DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your friends look so pretty! And I love your outfit as well :DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these pictures of you two, you look fab! and ya I need motivation to sort my priorities too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty!
    Love the pictures!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey! i found u on IFB, cool pics!

    i just followed u on gfc, would love if u could do the same

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww you look so fabulously pretty.
    My best 18th birthday wishes to you.
    Have a great day!

    xxxx
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.