----------------------------------------

and see a thousand faces celebrate

Monday, 17 September 2012


Gosh, does anyone ever get that 'ah I love life moment' out of the blue? I've been having them every now and then- there's just that extra little surge of happiness that makes everything worth the while! It's hard to forget just how smooth life is, and how changes in life prove you've come from very far away, to get to where you are now! Anyhow, I'm back to my oh-so-regular-routine, and blogging has a perfect slot in my diary so I'll be back asap, I promise!

Hope you're doing well and have a fabulous week ahead! Also say hi to Tennyson for me? And oh my gee, what do you think of my new boots?!



p.s. how freakin' cute is this cat?!





click here to find me on | twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

3 comments:

  1. This post gave me the warm fuzzies :)

    Such a lovely thought forthe day, plus the boots are gorgeous! I'm a sucker for lace ups anyway haha.

    And the kitten nawwwwwww.

    Moss & Stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable kitty and amazing shoes!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.