----------------------------------------

i'm giving you all my love, i'm still looking up

Sunday, 12 August 2012


I'm due to start my work experience placement all this week till Friday so I'm a tad nervous but nevertheless extremely excited! To finally get my hands on what I aspire to be when I'm older is a huge step towards my future and I'll know for definite whether Law is the right option for me so I'll be sure to make the most out of it and for you beautiful folks, I'll update a mini journal based on this experience- look forward to it! 

Also, I wish all the best to every GCSE, AS and A2 students (and others!) on Results Day- after such a dreary time period earlier, we'll find out whether our efforts have paid off and you all get what you worked for! And, please bear in mind that we live in such a privileged opportunistic world so therefore if things don't go as well as intended, it's never the end of the world so don't give up! 

Je commence mon expérience de travail cette semaine jusqu'au vendredi donc je suis un peu nerveux, mais à la fois, vraiment excité! Il y aura beaucoup d'aide pour mon avenir et de carrière, en plus je vais essayer de mon mieux et je vais avoir un petit journal de travail pour ce blog! Aussi, bon chance for tous les étudiants, qui recevront leurs résultats le jeudi- j'espere que vous serez heureux avec eux et pour eux qui sont malheureux, ne perds pas espoir

Also, I'll be a tad busy with work and everything so figured I'd share some snippets of the Olympic Closing Ceremony- AAAAAH I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! 



Peace out and always look on the bright side of life! 


click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

12 comments:

  1. the olympic closing was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. olympic!!!
    I love Daniel Craig!!!
    akiko
    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I always feel a tad bit sad when the olympics end. But yay can't wait for the next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Olympic too! The athletes are just amazing and inspiring people! Hye thank you for dropping by our blog and commenting!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your work placement! It's so exciting to get out there in the world and see where you fit in as well as what your passion are :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got some seriously exciting things ahead. Good luck and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so cuit!

    Were following you via GFC! Found you on IFB Forum!

    Keep in touch and follow us to if you like:

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://shamiblogricci.blogspot.co.uk
    Http://www.facebook.com/ricciloveherlook
    Http://www.twitter.com/riccilovesistas

    Love the Ricci sisters.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the work experience and finding out your results!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time! Have fun at your work experience and good luck with your results, I'm sure you've done amazingly well! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, girl!
    your post is so good!
    congratulation!

    I'm from Brazil.. but I love england!
    We can stay in touch!

    :)
    I'm following you.

    http://contosdeaciello.blogspot.com.br


    ReplyDelete
  11. Love olympics!!! love how it inspired people!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.