----------------------------------------

happy eid mubarak 2012!

Monday, 20 August 2012

As some of you may know, Ramadan has ended and then followed by our festive Eid, just yesterday! It's been a veeery long month of fasting but nevertheless a very good one with the crazy-load of food we eat by sunset and as for Eid, for us it's usually a get-together with family and our traditional Indian-wear!  


I sure do love me Indian clothes, hehe- it tends to be quite sparkly and so full of accessories, sequins and colour! 

Hope you guys had a great weekend- I'm to meet with a few of my friends and also showcase a new DIY very soon! 

click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

8 comments:

  1. Happy Eid Mubarak!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Mubarak!!! have a nice meal!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved Indian clothes.The colors are always stunning.I also love the patterns and sequins. Yours is no exception, it looks great!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Eid Mubarak!

    Love the beautiful,intricate details of Indian fashion, so soft and delicate.

    I'm a fan of your blog overall, I've bput you as a 'Favourite' on my blog list.

    Check it out when you have the time :)

    moss&stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. indian clothes always beautiful!
    i'm a big fans of sequins!

    following you now
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. indian clothes always beautiful!
    i'm a big fans of sequins!

    following you now
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had so much fun! Thank for sharing your lovely photos.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mubarak!!! love the design!!! xxx so authentic!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.